Prime Minister Advisers
Abdul Hafeez Sheikh
• Abdul Hafeez Sheikh is a Pakistani economist and politician who serves as Advisor to Prime Minister Imran Khan in Finance, Income and Economic Affairs, in office since April 20, 2019. Previously, he served as Pakistan’s Minister of Finance between 2010 and 2013 and Provincial Minister of Finance and Planning in the Government of Sindh between 2000 and 2002.
He had also been a member of the Pakistan Senate from 2003 to 2006 and again from 2006 to 2012 and then again from 2012 to 2018. On April 18 In 2019, he was selected as an advisor to the Prime Minister (PM) of Pakistan for Finance after the reorganization of the cabinet by Prime Minister Imran Khan.
• Usman Dar is a Pakistani representative who is the current Special Advisor to the Prime Minister (PM) on Youth Affairs, in office since December 3, 2018, and President of the Prime Minister Youth Program, in office since October 10, 2018.
He ran for the headquarters of the Provincial Assembly of Punjab as an independent candidate of the constituency PP-122 (Sialkot-II) in the Pakistan general elections of 2008, but it was not effective. He received 166 votes and lost his seat to Ch.Muhammad Akhlaq.
• Ishrat Husain is a Pakistani banker and economist. He served his life as a dean of the Institute of Business Administration (2008-2016) and governor of the State Bank of Pakistan (1999-2006). He currently serves as Advisor to Prime Minister Imran Khan for Institutional Reforms and Austerity.
Malik Amin Aslam
• Malik Amin Aslam (born November 27, 1966) is a Pakistani federal minister and advisor to Pakistan’s prime minister for climate change. He also serves as Vice President at IUCN. He is a notable personality in the Attock district. He previously chaired the iconic “Green Growth Initiative” for the KPK in Pakistan, which included the massive “Billion Tree Tsunami” afforestation project.
Abdul Razak Dawood
• Abdul Razak Dawood is a Pakistani politician and industrialist who served as Minister of Commerce of Pakistan in the Pervez Musharraf cabinet from 1999 to 2002. He is the founder of Descon. He is a nephew of Seth Ahmed Dawood (1899–2002).
He was considered one of the pioneer industrialists of Pakistan. He is also a member of the Imran Khan (PM) cabinet as a PM advisor for Commerce, Investment, Industries and Production, and Textile.
M. Shahzad Arbab
• Muhammad Shehzad Arbab is an IDT. He served his life as an in the BPS-22 grade (highest possible rank for a serving officer) as Secretary of Commerce of Pakistan and Chief Secretary KPK. Arbab currently serves as an advisor to Prime Minister Imran Khan on the establishment. During his work in the civil service, he was part of Pakistan’s elite administrative service. A member of the eminent Arbab family of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) province. Shehzad Arbab is known to have played a key role in the 2017 FATA reforms during his tenure as Federal Secretary SAFRON. He previously served as chief secretary Azad Kashmir and an additional secretary in Aiwan-e-Sadr.