Nawabzada Iftikhar Ahmed Khan
• Nawabzada Iftikhar Ahmed Khan Babar is a Pakistani politician who has been a member of the National Assembly (N.A) of Pakistan since August 2018. He served as division president of the Popular Party of Pakistan (PPP) for Dera Ghazi Khan.
He was elected member of the national constituency NA-184 (Muzaffargarh-IV) of the National Assembly of Pakistan as a PPP candidate in the general elections of Pakistan in 2018. He received 54,879 votes and defeated Malik Ahmad Karim Qaswar Langrial.
Fazal Abbas Maken
• Fazal Abbas Maken assumed responsibility as the new National Secretary for Food Safety and Research (NFSR). He has extensive experience in administrative services in federal and provincial aircraft. Its selection is expected to turn government efforts into the field of national food security. As it has focused on agricultural development with the support of the fertilizer industry. Being an important contributor in this regard.
His arrival at the office has been well received by the fertilizer sector, with large exceptions to solve subsidy problems, which is causing major financial challenges for the fertilizer industry. Due to prolonged and undue payment delays. With this appointment, fertilizer manufacturing expects the new secretary to make concrete efforts to solve this problem as a priority. The government will approve a more supportive strategy to virtually address the problems of this strategic industry, which is playing a key role in growth. Agricultural of the country.
• Aurangzeb Haque, a BS-22 officer of the Pakistan Administrative Service, who served as Secretary of the Establishment Division. He was appointed Secretary of the Capital Development and Administration Division.
ISLAMABAD, (Pakistan Point News – APP – August 29, 2018. Aurangzeb Haque, a BS-22 grade officer of the Pakistan Administrative Service (PAS). He served as Secretary of the Establishment Division, has been published as Secretary of Capital and Development of the Administration Division. In a notification issued here Wednesday, another Pakistan Administrative Service officer, Ijaz Munir, who served as Secretary of the Aviation Division, was appointed Additional Secretary (Incharge), Petroleum Division.
Muhammad Ayub Sheikh
• Muhammad Ayub Sheikh is a Pakistani politician. He was a member of the National Assembly (NA) of Pakistan from 2008 to 2013. He was elected member of the National Assembly NA-254 (Karachi-XVI) of the National Assembly (NA) of Pakistan as a candidate of the Mutumiida Qaumi Movement (MQM) in the Pakistani general elections of 2008. He received 132,648 votes and defeated Syed Suhail Abrar, a candidate of the Popular Party of Pakistan (PPP).
• Fazal Abbas Maken as an authorized officer to investigate financial and administrative irregularities in TCP. Secretary of the Ministry of Science and Technology (MST). Mr. Maken served as Secretary of Irrigation and Energy Development of the NWFP Government (now Khyber Pakhtunkhwa) from August 2000 to September 2002. He seeks to create links between R&D institutions, academia, and industry. Efforts are being made to reorient the existing R&D paradigm towards industry-based research and needs. In order to contribute to the technological advancement of the country’s industrial sector. In addition to this, it also oversees the administration of trade-related distinctive services, provided through MoST. For standardization, accreditation and conformity assessment.